My Stores

Script Tester For

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Just me. Enjoy digital scrapbooking. Gardening when I can get out. Reading and of course day dreamimg.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
The last couple days the weather has taken a turn into fall. Windy, rain making it a good day to really do some cooking.I even made a cake today. Haven't done that in a while.Takes
the two of us so long to finish it.  But cake
sounded so good today, that I had to get
one made. Now to figure out what
dinner is gonna be. Haven't got a
clue as to what to fix for that.

During my morning coffee I played a bit
with the kit that was ued to make this page.
Just kind of out there in wonderland for a while.Was really surprised to see what came of my idel wonderings.While looking thru my stach of pictures yesterday I found the one with the Buddah that sits on my front porch.

Kit used is by Puddicat Creations  go into her archive back to Sept there you will find Butterly Kiss.
Second page was made for a friend  she recently smashed her finger and had to have an operation on it. Once again in that dreamy place we often go to this is what I came up with for her. Will send it to her on her Facebook . Also used on this page are a glowing shape from Obsidian Dawn.  A really cool mask from Juli-Design.
 Hope Minky will like her page. That's it  for todays creations.
                                         
A last  reflective thought at our house today.Tonight when the Moscow, Idaho Wal-Mart closes we say good-bye to a long standing , old friend.  Both my  Husband and myself worked at this store for many years. Our son even worked there for a while. Tomorrow morniung brings the grand opening of the new Supercenter in Pullman,Wash. I may not work there but feel like one of the crew. Enjoy the new store.  I can't wait to go see it.  Until tomorrow.

0 comments: