My Stores

Script Tester For

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Just me. Enjoy digital scrapbooking. Gardening when I can get out. Reading and of course day dreamimg.
Sunday, May 1, 2011

All Digi

May Flowers were the theme for our next blog train.  Please find preview and link to my part below.  I played again and tried something different with the post.   Enjoy


Scrappin Hens - Host



Black Widow Creations



Connie's Digi Pages http://www.4shared.com/file/xH5uvO38/All-Digi_May_Flowers__May_1.html



Doodling Divas

and Wildroses Doodles



Scrap with AW



Sharon Becker Creations



Sugar Shack Designs Inc


  Thanks for attending.. Comments wanted PLEASE

3 comments:

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you! I can't wait to use your portion of the train!

grandie said...

A big thank you for sharing this with us! I am so glad I found this train!! They are beautiful colours!!

I couldn't find where to say a thank you to the lady that came before you. I feel so bad as I couldn't leave a comment. Please could you send her my thanks?

Kind regards
Helen from England

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria