My Stores

Script Tester For

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Just me. Enjoy digital scrapbooking. Gardening when I can get out. Reading and of course day dreamimg.
Sunday, October 24, 2010

Facebook Challenge

 Every so often family will post a new pix to Facebook. I always take it as a challenge to use those pix and create something in return. With so much of the family in other places it's the best way for me to get pictures.
I made comments on them,she comments back and says can't wait to see what you do with those.Well it didn't take to much to come up with the first one. Welding is something that Angel really wants
                    to do.

She enjoys the challenge of learning , plus being the only girl in Welding class. Her Teacher is very impressed with her. She has been the teacher assistant now for two years.For a while this last summer she had a part time job welding.
 Now for the second page made for her.
 Have not sent her this second page yet. But will later today. She liked the first one. Should like the second one also. I hope.

0 comments: