My Stores

Script Tester For

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Just me. Enjoy digital scrapbooking. Gardening when I can get out. Reading and of course day dreamimg.
Monday, November 15, 2010

Playing with pink..

         





 This week I got the chance to work with some gifts from Minkey and Kyra .  All three kits were pink.  It was one of those days when some stress just had to go somewhere..I got six done,sent them to Minkey she chose one to put up on her page..
            Here are two of them..I really enjoyed working with them. Things just seemed to flow. I think they came out pretty good.

          For many long past years I have worked off the stress by pulling weeds in the flower beds around the house..Now that is not possible. Who knows maybe by accident I have found a new way to work out the unwanted stress.

The weather is showing even more signs of turning to winter. The first few flakes of snow have alreay floated down in front of the kitchen window, just as I was refilling my coffee.I suppose winter must come in order for us to get back to spring. But I don't like it at all. The cold,wind,and of course the snow ICK !! I do not drive in the winter at all, never have. So getting out of the house goes down to about once every two weeks.While in Moscow, Idaho today I found two new books to add to my winter supply of to be read books. Will need to pick up a few more in the next few days..

It's late and I'm tired. Have a wonderful week everyone..

0 comments: