My Stores

Script Tester For

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Just me. Enjoy digital scrapbooking. Gardening when I can get out. Reading and of course day dreamimg.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Testing

Today we are doing a test...My first ever download of any kind..

I'm finding myself kind of holding my breath, as i work to put this all together.I took one picture the other day.  Now have played with it.Gave it some texture.  Created a tou for myself.  Found a place on MediaFire to store it. Just created my first ever zip file.


   Click on picture to get to download. A comment would let me know if the link worked..Now maybe i can breath again..
Best Wished for a safe and happy  Thanksgiving..

1 comments:

Lesley Mason said...

worked perfectly for me, good work!

Lesley from Scrappiness